Gold Canyon, Az

Gold Canyon, Az
New Years Day 2015, Gold Canyon, AZ

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Old Town Scottsdale

 On Monday we took a drive to Old Town Scottsdale with JC and Guylaine.  The ladies wanted to do a little shopping and JC and I wanted to do a little shooting.  Lori was very successful in her objective and I got some shots which you can see below.  


The girls hit the stores and JC and I went to church


Next door was an old blacksmith shop.
Yes I changed the sky and turned the light on.



Next door is an old building with some nice gardens



Once JC was done with his pano I took one of my own, below. 


Not sure what the building is used for but we weren't getting in. 




After lunch at the Sugar Bowl we took a walk to see the "Doors".  A kaleidoscope built on a street corner.  Along the way we found more shops, restaurants and some great scenery. 






Inside the kaleidoscope.  
Hard to tell what's real and what is a reflection

The Doors.  

Another great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment