Gold Canyon, Az

Gold Canyon, Az
New Years Day 2015, Gold Canyon, AZ

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Monument Valley - Day 3

 Got up early for some good sunrise pictures.  This time the weather cooperated.






After the sun was up I headed back to the room, packed up the car and went to check out.  When I got back to the car Lori had struck up a conversation with a young lady who had just taken some great shots with her phone.  She sent us a few and this is one of a neighbourhood dog doing his morning yoga workout.  



Finally I am up to posting pictures from our stay in Gold Canyon.  I hope to be all caught up by the time we head back for home which is only about 7 weeks away.


2 comments:

  1. Well seeing your pictures kind of suggest that I should get up early when I am in monument valley. All that being said, if I do not get up early, I will enjoy looking at yours 😉 JC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The evening light and sunsets can be pretty spectacular so at least you will have those.

      Delete