Gold Canyon, Az

Gold Canyon, Az
New Years Day 2015, Gold Canyon, AZ

Monday, May 27, 2024

Birds Hill Park

Up early to get some shots of some of the birds at Birds Hill Provincial Park.  7:00 AM wasn't early enough to get the sun rise but it was just me and my feathered friends as I walked around the lake.  I did pick up a couple of hitch hikers along the way.  Wood Ticks.  Hate them.  Found 3 crawling on me after I got home.  I hope I got them all. 

Sony's new camera gets 120 frames per second.  I get about 8 and I still got 440 shots in about 2 hours. I pared that down to 34 and am sharing 14 with you.  Burst mode is a great feature but it does result in a lot of work on the computer after the fact.  

I recently purchased Topaz AI which does a great job with denoise and sharpening although it does tend to over sharpen the images in my opinion.  I will have to go through some tutorials to better learn how to use it.  

Here we go. 

Spring is a great time to catch the red wing black birds and they were out in force.  

This guy had just caught his breakfast.  



Lots of singing among the bull rushes













 


No comments:

Post a Comment