Gold Canyon, Az

Gold Canyon, Az
New Years Day 2015, Gold Canyon, AZ

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Gold Canyon - Nov 7/22

After a 2 1/2 week journey we arrived at our Gold Canyon home.  Was pleased to see that there was no damage to our place over the summer.  I was just a bit concerned that the summer heat and monsoons may find some flaws in my construction projects from the previous winter.  No water leaks, walls still standing and the laminate flooring we had installed was not warped or damaged.  Good way to start the winter.

No Javelinas' or bobcats visited us this year, or at least none I could get a picture of, but we did have a beautiful Harris Hawk land on our back fence.  I knew they were big but when they are sitting 20 feet away giving you the evil eye they look massive.


What ya looking at son!



For the second year we had a Mourning Dove nest in the cactus right off our back patio.  



I'll keep working through my backlog.
Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment