Gold Canyon, Az

Gold Canyon, Az
New Years Day 2015, Gold Canyon, AZ

Thursday, July 13, 2023

California Continued

 After a rather long hiatus I am back to continue documenting our Snowbird 22/23 adventure.  I can't explain why I took such a long break other than the number of edits that I have before me is somewhat overwhelming and motivation was hard to find.   In about 4 weeks we will be departing for our Newfoundland trip which we are really looking forward to and this will mean more pictures so better get at 'er. 


Rare sighting of California Tree Hugger

Gloomy day in the Napa Valley.
Sun broke through to highlight the fall colours in the vineyard. 

Sausalito.  Looking across the bay at San Francisco. 

Another shot from Sausalito.  Great day for sailing

Not sure how this thing worked but surfing without waves was not a problem

Lands end lookout.

Lands end lookout. 

   

A few more from the California coast before we moved inland.  


No comments:

Post a Comment