Gold Canyon, Az

Gold Canyon, Az
New Years Day 2015, Gold Canyon, AZ

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Cardinals at BTA

Probably my best Cardinal shooting day ever.  I didn't get any in flight as they are just so darn fast but they sat nice and pretty for me.









Still have a few hummingbird and flower shots before moving on from Boyce Thompson Arboretum. 

Jumping forward to current events.  We are one week away from our departure for Newfoundland.  We are both pretty well packed and are checking out the weather.  I sold one of my old lenses and bought a new one.  A Tamron 50-400mm which should be a great travel lens and Im hoping for some closeups of some wildlife and perhaps an iceberg or two.  

Things keep cropping up though.  I was playing pickle ball a few weeks ago and then spent 8 hours in emergency.  Turns out I have a hernia.  Can still do most stuff.  I just have to be careful. I'm on a list for surgery but who knows how long that will take.

Lori has been having a problem with one of her teeth.  X-Rays at her dentist weren't conclusive so she had a CT Scan and is now scheduled for a root canal tomorrow.

I think we are just going to stay indoors and wrap ourselves in bubble wrap until our departure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment