Gold Canyon, Az

Gold Canyon, Az
New Years Day 2015, Gold Canyon, AZ

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Tempe Arts Festival

Can you tell its a cool and rainy day down here.  Way back in early December Lori and I headed over to Tempe to take in the Tempe Arts Festival.  There were hundreds of tents set up with many talented artisans, some good eats and entertainment.  A great way to spend the afternoon.

A little music to rock your day. 



Some not so undercover cops.  
The tents went on and on and on.  
I took this picture thinking it would be great in B&W.  It wasn't.
Switched back to colour and boosted the detail to make it gritty.
The Didgeridoo sounds neat.  
Took the gritty picture and applied some Topaz filters to give it a painterly effect.
I think I like the grit better but its a close call. 
Thats it for Tempe.

Moving on down my picture catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment