Gold Canyon, Az

Gold Canyon, Az
New Years Day 2015, Gold Canyon, AZ

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Bryce Canyon Sunrise Point

Sunrise Point at Bryce Canyon provides a great panorama of the canyon.  I took some shots during mid morning but also went back for sunrise.  Just me and a few other hard core photographers until, that is, a tour bus pulled in and then it was a fight for the best spots along the fence line.  

I took a walk down the trail which leads to the bottom of the canyon and provided some different perspectives however the walk back up can be a killer so I didn't go to the very bottom.  Perhaps in another lifetime.

Shows just a portion of the grand scale of this place.  


Cropping in on a hillside off in the distance.
Looks like a castle built into the side of the hill.



I replaced the sky which adds a bit of drama. 

I love the light from the sunrise shining through the window in the rock wall.

A little meditation at sunrise.  




Next up will be Sunset Point and then its on to Page, Az.

No comments:

Post a Comment